The Orange County coast of California is known for its surfing lifestyle, not to mention, we have the Wedge. This is a news feed of world-wide surfing news as fed bu Surfing Waves. This news feed updates daily.
- On the Crest of a Wave: Toledo On Course to Retain WSL Titleon October 2, 2023 at 12:39 am
With just one regular season event remaining ahead of the Finals, Filipe Toledo is very much on course to retain his World SURF League title.
- Red Bull Big Wave Awards Winners 2022on October 2, 2023 at 12:39 am
The World Surf League (WSL) announced the official winners for the 2022 Red Bull Big Wave Awards.
- Tipi Jabrik Wins the 6th Annual Quiksilver Uluwatu Challengeon October 2, 2023 at 12:39 am
Bali’s Tipi Jabrik bested the 54-strong field of local and international legends, punters, and pro’s to add his name to the perpetual Quiksilver Uluwatu Challenge trophy in epic Uluwatu surf conditions.
- Sage Erickson and Kanoa Igarashi Win US Open 2017 Titleson October 2, 2023 at 12:39 am
Sage Erickson and Kanoa Igarashi Victorious at this year's Vans US Open. Both surfers are Californian so keep the title at home this year. A capacity crowd witnessed the final.
- Matt Winkinson Wins the 2017 Fiji Pro at Cloudbreakon October 2, 2023 at 12:39 am
Matt Wilkinson, last year's Fiji Pro runner up goes one better by defeating Connor O'Leary to take the 2017 Outerknown Fiji Pro.
- Courtney Conlogue Claims Victory in Fijion October 2, 2023 at 12:39 am
Courtney Conlogue has claimed victory at the Outerknown Fiji Women's Pro in pumping conditions at Cloudbreak. The overhead waves provided the perfect setting for the final against Hawaii's Tatiana Weston-Webb.
- Adriano De Souza Wins the 2017 Oi Rio Pro Brazilon October 2, 2023 at 12:39 am
Adriano De Souza has wins this years Oi Rio Pro presented by Corona. Brazilian De Souza beat Australian Adrian Buchan in six to eight foot waves at Praia de Itaúna
- Tyler Wright Wins the 2017 Oi Rio Pro Brazilon October 2, 2023 at 12:39 am
Tyler Wright has taken this year's Oi Rio Pro Brazil title with a win over Johanne Defay, scoring 17.17 points to Defay's 13.20. Wright beat World Title contender Sally Fitzgibbons in the semi finals.
- World's Best Ready In Rioon October 2, 2023 at 12:39 am
The world's best surfers are gearing up for the fourth stop on the World Surf League Championship tour. Event four is the Oi Rio Pro, taking place in Rio de Janeiro,
- Jordy Smith Claims First Hawaiian Win at Vans World Cupon October 2, 2023 at 12:39 am
Jordy Smith dominates at Sunset Beach beating Frederico Morais and Torrey Meister into second and third place respectively at the 2016 Vans World Cup of Surfing at Sunset Beach.