The Orange County coast of California is known for its surfing lifestyle, not to mention, we have the Wedge. This is a news feed of world-wide surfing news as fed bu Surfing Waves. This news feed updates daily.
- Tipi Jabrik Wins the 6th Annual Quiksilver Uluwatu Challengeon September 28, 2021 at 6:51 am
Bali’s Tipi Jabrik bested the 54-strong field of local and international legends, punters, and pro’s to add his name to the perpetual Quiksilver Uluwatu Challenge trophy in epic Uluwatu surf conditions.
- Sage Erickson and Kanoa Igarashi Win US Open 2017 Titleson September 28, 2021 at 6:51 am
Sage Erickson and Kanoa Igarashi Victorious at this year's Vans US Open. Both surfers are Californian so keep the title at home this year. A capacity crowd witnessed the final.
- Matt Winkinson Wins the 2017 Fiji Pro at Cloudbreakon September 28, 2021 at 6:51 am
Matt Wilkinson, last year's Fiji Pro runner up goes one better by defeating Connor O'Leary to take the 2017 Outerknown Fiji Pro.
- Courtney Conlogue Claims Victory in Fijion September 28, 2021 at 6:51 am
Courtney Conlogue has claimed victory at the Outerknown Fiji Women's Pro in pumping conditions at Cloudbreak. The overhead waves provided the perfect setting for the final against Hawaii's Tatiana Weston-Webb.
- Adriano De Souza Wins the 2017 Oi Rio Pro Brazilon September 28, 2021 at 6:51 am
Adriano De Souza has wins this years Oi Rio Pro presented by Corona. Brazilian De Souza beat Australian Adrian Buchan in six to eight foot waves at Praia de Itaúna
- Tyler Wright Wins the 2017 Oi Rio Pro Brazilon September 28, 2021 at 6:51 am
Tyler Wright has taken this year's Oi Rio Pro Brazil title with a win over Johanne Defay, scoring 17.17 points to Defay's 13.20. Wright beat World Title contender Sally Fitzgibbons in the semi finals.
- World's Best Ready In Rioon September 28, 2021 at 6:51 am
The world's best surfers are gearing up for the fourth stop on the World Surf League Championship tour. Event four is the Oi Rio Pro, taking place in Rio de Janeiro,
- Jordy Smith Claims First Hawaiian Win at Vans World Cupon September 28, 2021 at 6:51 am
Jordy Smith dominates at Sunset Beach beating Frederico Morais and Torrey Meister into second and third place respectively at the 2016 Vans World Cup of Surfing at Sunset Beach.
- John John Florence Wins His First WSL Titleon September 28, 2021 at 6:51 am
John John Florence wins his first ever WSL Title following his triumph over Conner Coffin in this year's Rip Curl Pro Portugal.
- Jesse Mendes Wins the Billabong Pro Cascaison September 28, 2021 at 6:51 am
Jesse Mendes climbs up to 10th place in the 2016 Qualifying Series after winning the 2016 Billabong Pro Cascais. The final took place at Guincho in mediocre, inconsi